Cost Reporting - Select from a suite of pre-calculated, pre-defined, niche cost reports to suite your needs or dynamically create your own custom reports on the fly using the Report Wizard...
With every billing period, T & M expenses are either manually entered or imported into Time and Material Tracker and are allocated to one of the items in your project breakdown.
Reports are then automatically produced to reflect the project breakdown and to track costs for the various items: Cost Control, T & M Totals, T & M Summaries, and T & M details, Progress Invoice, and much more...
Time and Material Tracker can answer almost any question regarding costs that you may have during your project:
- How much have you spent on a particular item (eg. roofing) for total costs to date?
- Are you over or under your total budget?
- Are you over or under your total budget for painting? for spiral stair? etc.
- How much have you spent on materials for kitchen cabinets for current costs?
- How much is your holdback on electrical for total work completed?
Track Time and Materials
"Drill down" into project costs and track 4 costs types
Track T & M totals
Track T & M summaries
Track T & M details