Budget Versus Actuals Report - Are you over or under budget?
For each progress billing period, Time and Material Tracker calculates the actual costs for each item in your project breakdown
from all of the project's time and materials expenses.
Time and Material Tracker makes it easy for you to compare actual costs against your budget amounts to see if you are over or under budget on a particular item.
Ultimate Cost Control - track budget against actual costs for each item in your custom project breakdown
- Track total work completed ("total costs to date")
- Track previously progressed costs
- Track current costs ("current Progress Bill")
- Track holdbacks
- Itemize and track extras (Change Orders/Extra Costs)
Stay on budget and identify potential cost overruns before they happen...
- Are you over or under your total budget?
- Are you over or under your total budget for painting? for spiral stair? etc.
- What is the total amount spent on roofing for the current claim?
With Time and Material Tracker you can keep a "sharp eye" on project costs.
Are you over or under budget?
With each progress billing period, Time and Material Tracker automatically calculates a "budget versus actuals" report
based on your custom project breakdown from project time and materials expenses... See below...
Create custom project breakdowns...
Compare budget versus actuals... Are you over or under budget?
Itemize and track extras
Track Total Costs to Date, Previous Costs, and current Costs